Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome to My Adventure!

I am excited to tell you all about my incredible adventures being the face of OrangeOnions.com. For those of you who don't know, OrangeOnions.com is a discount online retailer of gifts, home goods, toys, crafts, seasonal items, and so much more. I am the luckiest Orange Onion to travel the world and spread the word about the company's low prices on brand name products.

But enough about them, let's talk about me. My life story is filled with challenges and triumphs starting from the moment I was a seed. I was a tiny little sprout that almost didn’t get harvested. After years of struggling to make a name for myself, I have turned my bruised past into sweet layers of success. Read my complete biography here.

My first big assignment this year is heading to the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia. Having never been to an Olympics before, I am peeling with anticipation to what it will bring. However, I know what I will bring... this rolling snow shovel will come in handy clearing a path when I head to each snowy event. Talk to you soon, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment