Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Congratulations to the Recent Graduates!

Hi Everyone! It's me, Oliver; the Grand Goombah of Graduation Gifts!

What is a Goombah you ask? Frankly, I have no idea, but if there ever was a Grand Goombah of Graduation Gifts, I'm it. Spring is here and graduation time is fast approaching! Be it your son, daughter, sibling, friend or whomever; this is a HUGE milestone in their lives. When I was younger, I didn't quite appreciate the importance of pursuing and completing my education. Here's how a typical conversation between my mom and myself would go:

Mom: "Oliver dear, you have to go to College, you have to finish school, blah blah blah blah blah"

Me: "Why Mom? Why do I need to go to college??"

Mom: "So you can say you're a college graduate" .

Me: "Like I can't say that now?! Like I try and the words just won't come out? I'm a college gradhshsg, I'm a colklkh gradtythe! For heaven sake, I'm a COLLEGE GRADUATE MOM! There I said it!

Due to the fact that this a family style blog, Mom's response has been edited and stricken from the record.

My point is: THIS IS A HUGE MILESTONE. So whether he/she is receiving a Bachelor's Degree in Great Geothermal Molecular Biostructures of the 19th Century or a Master's Degree in Golf 101, don't let this moment of bliss go unnoticed! Stop by OrangeOnions.com and check our "Good Luck" Plush Potted Plant and Mug Set (try saying THAT 10 times fast!) or our beautiful collection of Timex Watches for Him and Her. Whatever it is you're looking for, you'll find it at OrangeOnions.com.

Until next time,
Oliver, the C-O-L-L-E-G-E G-R-A-D-U-A-T-E. There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment