Thursday, December 1, 2016

Announcing Eimmie Doll Furniture!


Hi, I'm Eimmie,

The American Girl Doll craze continues to captivate girls young and old around the country. I get it! The fascinating back stories that American Girl Dolls have blend well with your own experiences and create a special kinship between you and your doll. Exploring the different period of history your doll came from can be a useful tool for shaping the person you are or want to become. It’s a beautiful thing!   

To help you along your journey I've developed a line of Doll Furniture called Playtime by Eimmie for your American Girl Doll, Wellie Wisher, or any doll you hold close to your heart. Setting the stage for your stories with beautiful doll furniture and accessories galore help you explore the great depths of your creativity. I hope to meet you there sometime soon!

Note to Parents: This furniture is built to last! It’s high quality and contains tons of darling details. It's built to promote longer playtimes, build skills and confidence, as well as help your child learn about themselves. Isn’t that enough to get you on the American Girl Doll bandwagon?

Now lets explore my new line of furniture!

American Girl Doll High Chair w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture

Eimmie High Chair & Accessories 🍰


When I'm hungry this high chair is the only place I want to be. The tray lifts up so I don't have to spend time wiggling in from the top. My pink striped bib easily velcros on and off. Plus, I can drop my sippy cup and saucer all day without breaking them.

When its summer I flip back the tray and pretend I'm a lifeguard on a sunny beach. πŸ–

This High Chair is now available on Amazon!

American Girl Doll High Chair w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture




 

 

 

 

 

 

     

 

Eimmie Cradle 🌷


American Girl Doll Cradle w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll FurnitureA good night sleep is very important! I sleep best surrounded by soft blankets with a fluffy pillow to support my head. On cold nights my pink stripe comforter keeps me cozy and warm. And I never feel lonely watching the flowers and butterflies dance above my head.

Yea, I know I'm a lucky girl. πŸ‘ΈπŸŒΈ

If your doll needs a good place to rest her head you can find my cradle on Amazon!
American Girl Doll Cradle w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture

 

Eimmie Desk, Chair & Classroom Accessories  πŸ“š


American Girl Doll Desk & Chair w/ Classroom Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture

Learning is really important to me. If I decide I want to be President someday I want to have the knowledge it takes do to the job well. Until then I am trying to build good study habits by reading daily, studying geography and learning all the states and their capitals. 

My Eimmie Desk helps me keep my classroom supplies organized and its also cute to boot!

I'm one smart cookie! πŸͺ

If you want your doll to have good study habits too, you can pick up my desk, chair, and classroom accessories at Amazon.

American Girl Doll Desk & Chair w/ Classroom Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture


Eimmie Sofa & Coffee Table with Accessories ☕


Do I drink coffee? No, that stuff is for grownups, but I can pretend that me and my friends are having a tea party on my comfy sofa. Me and my friends are always looking for a reason to dress up and hang out. Whether I'm sitting on the sofa or sinking into my pink polka dot puff chair, I'm at happiest with my magazines, electronics, and tea set. 

American Girl Doll Sofa & Coffee Table w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture

My sofa set makes a great place to get together with friends! 

American Girl Doll Sofa & Coffee Table w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture



Eimmie Vanity, Stool & Makeup Accessories πŸ’„ 

American Girl Doll Vanity & Stool Set w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture
I'm still discovering my style, but I enjoy primping and playing around with my hair. I spend time every day sitting at my vanity to try a new hairstyle or practice applying the latests makeup looks.
American Girl Doll Vanity & Stool Set w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture









Finding your style requires research! If I enjoy wasting time gazing at myself in my vanity mirror then that time wasn't wasted after all.

American Girl Doll Vanity & Stool Set w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture








Need a place to spend some time trying on a new look? Check out my Vanity set on Amazon.

 


Eimmie Bed & Night Stand πŸŽ€

When I'm not using my cradle I go for a more grownup bed, but I still need my matching pink mattress, sheet, and pillow. Curling up with a good book before bed is a nice way to unwind before setting my alarm and turning out the lights for bed. 

American Girl Doll Bed w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture

If this doll bed set is more your style you can pick one up on Amazon

American Girl Doll Bed w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture


Last, but not least...


Eimmie Wardrobe & Accessories  

πŸ‘—πŸ‘˜πŸ‘™πŸ‘šπŸ‘›πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘’

American Girl Doll Wardrobe w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture
I πŸ’– clothes, shoes and accessories just as much as the next girl. I have an outfit to fit my every mood. All of my clothing can get out of hand pretty quickly so I need to keep it organized. How do I do that? My big beautiful wardrobe! 

This set comes with four hangers for those nice clothes I don't want to see wrinkled and two polka dot boxes that I keep my accessories I don't want to lose. 

If your fashionables are all over the place you might need one of these too! They are available on Amazon with the rest of my collection.
American Girl Doll Wardrobe w/ Accessories 14 to 18 inch Doll Furniture



 

  

  

 

  

Launching this line of American Girl Doll Furniture is a BIG deal for me! 

I am so proud of how each piece came out. They are truly me 

down to the smallest detail and I am happy to share it with you. 


The entire collection can now be purchased on Amazon

I hope you enjoy my collection as much as I do! 

If you purchase any pieces from the Playtime by Eimmie Collection please send me pictures if you'd like me to share them on my blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment